[squeak-dev] PlotMorph package updates & Weather stations

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Apr 13 17:39:08 UTC 2017

> On 13-04-2017, at 2:59 AM, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you for the interesting report, Tim.
>
> Could you please add a nice screen shot as Tobias recently has
> increased the size limit for attachments?

A screen shot here, or on the squeaksource swiki page? I can’t see any way to add an image to those tinyswikis at the moment but it would be a nice thing to find out.

The air pressure plot and New!Shiny!Barometer!! (Thanks for the help Bob)

Humidity -

The yellow line is for our guestroom, which always seems the coolest room in the house. Notice how the humidity plummets when we turn on the dehumidifier and how after a couple of hours that also works its way to the other sensor traces at the other end of the house (my office, currently)

I’ll be working on nice dials for the humidity and temp soon since they ought to be fairly simple.
At some point I need to do something about keeping the data more properly than simply a huge and growing OrderedCollection. I do have a simplistic JSon exporter/importer for it but a proper DB like Magma would be more appropriate.

tim
Performance is easier to add than clarity.