[squeak-dev] PlotMorph package updates & Weather stations

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Apr 14 17:32:30 UTC 2017

> On 13-04-2017, at 11:22 PM, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Tim, do you store fruits and cheese in the guest room, or do you store guests in the cold cellar?

You say that like they are a pair of competing hypotheses…

Current conditions -

The Barometer now has a secondary needle used to mark the last ‘read by user’ value. Typically on physical barometers the owner taps the glass gently to relieve the mechanical frictions and get the needle to move to the current value, then mutters something about how the weather just isn’t what it used to be, then twists the little knob (shown here as a near-as-I-can-get gold circle) to align the last-reading needle with the live reading needle. For the morph I made a d-click do the equivalent lining up.

tim
"Bother!" said Pooh, searching for the $10m winning lottery ticket.