[squeak-dev] The Inbox: EToys-cbc.293.mcz

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 16:49:46 UTC 2017

Hi.

If someone could also either give me access to source.squeag.org/FFI or
remove this test from that repository as well, I'd appreciate it.
This test was failing in the FFI test suite because there was no longer a
need to send #allocateSpace on ExternalForm.  It is (was?) also incorrectly
located - test in FFI, form now in EToys.

This should fix moving the test and fixing it (if moved to trunk); the
final piece is to remove it from FFI.

Thanks,
-cbc