[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Files-tpr.169.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Apr 19 20:57:12 UTC 2017

A new version of Files was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Files-tpr.169.mcz

Name: Files-tpr.169
Author: tpr
Time: 19 April 2017, 1:57:12.020502 pm
UUID: 590832cc-da85-4700-8caa-82e23e932537
Ancestors: Files-ul.168

A simple approach to handling an absence of a writeable changes file when compiling code changes.
NB - this does NOTNOTNOT address the other implementors of #acceptsLoggingOfCompilation such as UnscriptedPlayer etc that do ... odd things.

This set of changes must of course be paired with Kernel-tpr.1075 wherein we will find the new version of #acceptsLoggingOfCompilation

=============== Diff against Files-ul.168 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ExpandedSourceFileArray>>hasWriteableChangesFile (in category 'accessing') -----
+ hasWriteableChangesFile
+ 	"We should check for a writeable changes file as part of the compiler #acceptsLoggingOfCompilation test"
+ 	^(self at: 2) notNil!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SourceFileArray>>hasWriteableChangesFile (in category 'accessing') -----
+ hasWriteableChangesFile
+ 	"We should check for a writeable chages file as part of the compiler #acceptsLoggingOfCompilation test"
+ 	self subclassResponsibility!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: StandardSourceFileArray>>hasWriteableChangesFile (in category 'accessing') -----