[squeak-dev] Work on object explorer

Rein, Patrick Patrick.Rein at hpi.de
Wed Apr 26 12:11:14 UTC 2017

Thanks, sure  I can elaborate some more.

The drag and drop support basically means that it now behaves similar to the Inspector
in that you can drag out objects from there. Dropping has no effect so far.

I stumbled on the missing double click handler when implementing a browser for my
maildir structure. Dragging out should put the email as a morph in the world while
double click should open the tool for reading emails. (see attached gif)