[squeak-dev] Monticello: Script to suck up versions from a filetree repository and copy them to an HTTP repository?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 16:24:13 UTC 2017

Hi All,

    anyone have a script for copying versions of packages in filetree
repositories into MC HTTP repositories?

I'm looking at a filetree: repository for a package right now and...
- in the repository browser only Foo.package appears, not a list of versions
- when I view the history of the package I get a list of versions but there
is no menu on selections from the list, so no obvious way of accessing a
version (browsing it, copying it, viewing differences between versions, etc)

best, Eliot