[squeak-dev] The Inbox: WebClient-Core-fn.105.mcz

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Thu Apr 27 17:32:52 UTC 2017

Hi Levente,

just to explain the change on a meta level: I don't like it either, and
it's definitely not the solution to the problem. But, for the time being,
it's probably better to be able to access web resources than getting a
debugger. On the other hand, it's already as bad for macOS users ;)
Anyhow, I agree that we need to work on a better solution and it's
unfortunate, you didn't integrate your implementation. I'm afraid I don't
have enough time at the moment, but will look into this again at some point
if no one else is quicker...

Fabio