[squeak-dev] JSon Encoders

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 16:33:00 UTC 2017

For serialization it seems like you'd probably want to start with STON as its
format is simplest and then if you need more than a zipped STON file you
could pursue other options.  There are a messagepack and thrift serializers
too.   I think STON cannot serialize contexts, and maybe some other things.
I think the limitations are well documented.

STON
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6504

Thrift
https://thrift.apache.org/