[squeak-dev] Squeak clock face

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Mon Dec 11 16:18:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm toying with the idea of making a clock program in Squeak to run on a Raspberry Pi Zero W. I
would like to have a full screen display of the face of the clock sans hands and have the hands
display over the clock face and move with the time.  Can someone please point me in the right
direction as to Squeak objects to define and control the display.

I will probably use Seaside to allow web access to the settings of the program.  Things like
timezone and maybe replacement clock faces and hands.

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.