[squeak-dev] Squeak clock face

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Dec 15 22:01:28 UTC 2017

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the help.  But owner position is always 0 at 0.  Maybe I should try to ask a big
picture question.  I have sub-classed RotaryDialMorph similar to Tim's ClockDialMorph.  Tim has
the hands (minute and hour) rotate around one of their ends.  I'm trying to get them to rotate
around a point say 20 pixels in from that end.  How should I do this?

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.