[squeak-dev] Copy Up or Copy Down broken for copy down into new categories

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Dec 19 02:37:01 UTC 2017

> On 18-12-2017, at 2:51 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> spawnToClass: current version: tpr 10/13/2017 11:00 · commands · Tools-tpr.770

Sorry about that. Aside from anything else I didn’t have much idea what on earth it was supposed to do ab initio and quickly looking at the change it looks like it should do the right thing. I vaguely recall that the whole … EditString: thing was not working before.

Can we try to skype/whatever soon?

tim
Fractured Idiom:- HARLEZ-VOUS FRANCAIS? - Can you drive a French motorcycle?