[squeak-dev] Squeak clock face

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 19 21:20:07 UTC 2017

It is 0 at 0 in the beginning. If you have a squeak menubar, then the clock
morph will be *moved* down automagically when you add it to the World.
That's why you were seeing the center off by the height of the menubar.
If you were to turn off the menubar, then this problem would likely go
away. As I mentioned, if you always adjust your relative positions by
the owner morph's current position, the problem will also go away.