[squeak-dev] Squeak clock face

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 19 21:57:47 UTC 2017

The only comment I see associated with this change is

Make Etoys unloadable: Move lots of methods to Etoys package. Remove the
old Fabrik remnants.

which applies to the whole change set (or Morphic-ar.294 if you prefer).
What I think happened was this

-- it used to say:

     self penUpWhile: [self position: self position + (oldRefPos - self
referencePosition)].

-- #penUpWhile was moved to the Etoys package

-- so that this would not blow up if there were no Etoys loaded, a guard
was added:

     self actorStateOrNil ifNotNil:[
         self penUpWhile: [self position: self position + (oldRefPos -
self referencePosition)].
     ].

-- the assumption being, I guess, was that only Etoys cared about
rotation done this way