[squeak-dev] How do I open my clock morph full screen?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Tue Dec 19 23:13:33 UTC 2017

Thanks Bob,

I need to play around with scaling my clock to fit the screen (height - square clock -
rectangular screen) but that can wait until tomorrow.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.