[squeak-dev] Squeak VM compile error

Hanh Ho Si ho_si_hanh at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 00:39:23 UTC 2017

Hi EliotThank you very much for mailing me.Yes, I would be happy if you could register.
Please call me Ho Si Hanh.
Best Regard
Ho Si Hanh

    On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 5:58 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi,
On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 5:43 PM, Hanh Ho Si <ho_si_hanh at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Eliot
Thank you very much for replying immediately.I compiled it.
Thank you very much.

You're very welcome.  Very happy to have another person working with the VM.  You might want to subscribe to the vm-dev list.  And (forgive my ignorance!!) should I refer to you as Ho Si or Hanh?

Best RegardHo Si Hanh