[squeak-dev] ServerDirectory example login is dead

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Dec 26 18:59:56 UTC 2017

If one tries to add a remote directory to a FileList the example server  details lists the no longer extant st.cs.uiuc.edu, which is a little disappointing.

Do we have a good replacement? Preferably a good place on our own server(s)? I did actually try files.squeak.org but that
a) failed
b) exposed me to the great joy of a loop of unhandled error handling handling errors in erroneous handling.

I *can* get to my own server, so the basics still function - but I’m not providing access to that for the world in general.

tim
Useful random insult:- Hypnotized as a child and couldn't be woken.