[squeak-dev] Squeak on Mac OS X Sierra

Jakob Reschke jakob.reschke at student.hpi.de
Fri Feb 3 16:47:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

you need a newer VM, as answered here, for example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41401327/squeak-doesnt-run-on-mac-os-sierra/41403340#41403340

The last decision that I know of is to only include a newer VM version
in the next release of Squeak and not update the current bundle.

Kind regards,
Jakob