[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board 2017

Craig Latta craig at blackpagedigital.com
Sun Feb 5 23:06:06 UTC 2017

Hi all--

     I'm up for it.

     I'm an entrepreneur using Squeak for a diverse set of clients.
There are techies who already share our passion for livecoding,
inventors pursuing ideas however they might work, and learners who want
to see what's possible.

     I meet all these kinds of people at hackathons[1], and I want to
inspire them to use Squeak at those events. Continuing on the board, I'd
focus on first impressions of Squeak, working with teams to make our
system startup, documentation, and composition more accessible. I plan
to continue my work with native and JS Squeak interoperation,
modularity, and minimalism. You can read more on my blog[2].

     Let's show off. :)

     Thanks!

-C

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackathon