[squeak-dev] None of that None of the Below (SOB 2017)

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Mon Feb 6 22:38:40 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Someone very nicely pointed out to me that I left off "None of the Below"
(Again!).

Considering the candidates and the performance of "none of the below" in
the past, I recommend that instead of starting the voting over again we
agree that this year we will forego using none of the below. Please rank
candidates you do not want to have elected with the lowest rating.  If you
have any real concerns about a candidate and wish to vote against them
please let me know and I will forward your advice to the board for
consideration.

Please respond to this email with any objections, otherwise please find
your ballot and VOTE! (for everyone except "none of the below")

*blush*

Ron Teitelbaum