[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Collections-eem.732.mcz

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:59:46 UTC 2017

Hi All,

    I'd really like this to be in trunk.  I've just written a blog post in
a Workspace using this code (
http://www.mirandabanda.org/cogblog/2017/02/07/smalltalk-scanning-and-shcontrol-structures/)
and it turns creating a blog post into a simple copyHtml paste operation
from a workspace to (in my case) WordPress.  So any reviewers?

--
best, Eliot