[squeak-dev] SQLite in Squeak Smalltalk

Edwin Ancaer eancaer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:01:21 UTC 2017

Hello,

I would like to use SQLite in a Squeak project. I currently use Squeak 5.1
on the raspberry Pi.

 I found the 'List of SQLite / SQLite3 wrapper implementations' on the
squeak wiki. The most recent wrapper is NBSQLite3 (2014), but that seems to
be specific for Pharo.  I installed the one before that, SQLite (2013),
reported as 'might be outdated'.

After installation,all tests failed. It must have something to do with the
FFI settings, because when I add the location of the SQLite.so in the
module: parameter  off the cdel's of the external functions, there are just
2 errors remaining.

Before I start looking into this any further, I would like to ask if this
SQLite wrapper is the correct one to use?

Kind regards