[squeak-dev] Amusing (kinda) bug in SqueakMap release editor

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:36:43 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

Yes, maybe some tighter parsing there, but the SMServer needs to be
rewritten in any case.  We can't even only _run_ it on a modern cog
image because some of the methods are longer than Cog can accept.  It
uses Göran's HttpView2 framework, which is is a neat approach to a web
server, but ultimately not what we want for the rich SM domain model.

Squeak really needs some more alternatives besides Seaside and Aida
for hosting domain models in the web browser..