[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-tfel.1317.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:19:00 UTC 2017

+1.  I actually use strikeout in my workspace notes, I do not want to
do without it.

I think we should move these keys to the Font dialog, and make the
font dialog accessible from the DockingBar menu.  The need to change
font sizes in a Squeak image is a lot less frequent than in, say, a
web browser, because navigating in a web browser takes one to
different authored pages that need to be resized all the time, which
isn't the case with Squeak..

Best,
  Chris

PS -- There's one additional problem -- when expanding the font it says,
"Sorry, can't do that" or something like that.  Its because the new
DarkMap font does not have any larger size..    Can't we scale the fonts?