[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-tfel.1317.mcz

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 00:47:10 UTC 2017

Of course, if it is important enough to assign and remember a hot key,
then it might also be important enough to make a simple button
somewhere. Or have a Monticello browser in a tab. Or add it to the World
menu. Or use the personal World menu. Seems like there are many ways.
Some more opaque than others. ;-)