[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-tfel.1317.mcz

Jakob Reschke jakob.reschke at student.hpi.de
Mon Feb 13 12:20:39 UTC 2017

One might add that there is Ctrl+1, 2, 3 ... to open the main docking bar menus.

But for whatever reason, the "open context menu" key next to the right
ctrl key is ignored by Squeak. Is there a reason other than Esc doing
the same thing or "never cared"?

I still do prefer immediate keyboard shortcuts, as I pointed out.
Clicking ToolBar buttons in VAST is not as fast as cmd-m in Squeak is.
Would be good if shortcuts were overridable by the focused widget,
however.