[squeak-dev] RaspberryPi GPIO support package on SqueakMap

Greg Lewin greg.lewin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 02:48:01 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

Thanks, it loads fine in 5.1.  I had done a 'code update' in the 5.0 image
and thought that might be enough, but it does not show at all whether or
not 'rasp' is searched for: the only match for 'gpio' is for nuscratch,
which is why I asked that question.

In 5.1 both 'rasp' and 'gpio' find the right match.  Of course I had done
an update in the package browser first too.

It may be worth stating it as a requirement in case others pester you with
the same question.

Many thanks for all the hard work.

cheers

Greg