[squeak-dev] Inbox --> Treated? (was The Trunk: KernelTests-tonyg.318.mcz)

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:55:22 UTC 2017

On 2/20/17, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> On 20.02.2017, at 23:00, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>
>> How about some automatic server-side cleanup? If a package gets saved or
>> merged into trunk, move it to treated-inbox.
>>
>> Then all you have to do in image is to copy/merge the version from inbox
>> to trunk.
>>

> Na, lets leave it that way for now :)
> Its a-ok

How are treated fixes moved from inbox to treated currently?

For example this one

    'The Inbox: Morphic-mdlh.1297.mcz'

has been treated but is still in  the inbox

      http://source.squeak.org/inbox/

instead of

      http://source.squeak.org/treated/

This applies to quite a number of more fixes in the inbox.

--Hannes