[squeak-dev] Attempting to run Squeak all-in-one download on ubuntu linux

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Feb 27 21:47:26 UTC 2017

Hi Hari,

sorry, I'm an inexperienced Linux user. I got this knowledge from:

  https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/pharo-ubuntu-14-04-1-lts-64-bit/

Obviously you are one step further, as there is no more complaint about
missing libc.

Have you checked the current complaint about missing vm-display.....so?

I checked in my Windows installation and the .so exists in the required
place. So if it doesn't exist in your folder, try to download the
all-in-one a second time.

BTW, a minute ago Tobias posted some links in the Packaging thread that
seem relevant.

Cheers,

Herbert