[squeak-dev] Changes between 4.5 & 4.6 broke the ScorePlayerMorph sliders

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Feb 28 01:24:22 UTC 2017

Whilst looking for usages of SimpleSlider I tried out a ScorePlayerMorph and found something weird looking; the supposed sliders for volume etc do not work and do not look anything like they used to.
The code creating them hasn’t changed in a long time (as in, since 2003) so even though setting a slider’s extent to 80 at 2 looks odd, that isn’t the problem.

I can see that there some recent changes to Slider layout stuff but it’s not currently making a lot of sense. Marcel, it seems to be your initials lurking in the area, so maybe you remember what was changed?

tim
Useful random insult:- Has a one-way ticket on the Disoriented Express.