[squeak-dev] I was surprised

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Tue Jan 3 18:11:00 UTC 2017

If you use #or: instead of #| (which should always be the case IMO,
because you hardly ever want non-short-circuit boolean evaluation), then
you'll probably not forget the parentheses:

 	'a' = 'a' or: [ 'a' = 'b' ] "==> true"

Or even if you do forget them, you'll still get the expected result
because of the higher precedence:

 	'a' = 'a' or: 'a' = 'b' "==> true"

Levente