[squeak-dev] Installing Seaside on Squeak

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Mon Jan 9 21:58:44 UTC 2017

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the help.  Tobias got me on the right track when he said:

"It seems things crashed when Squeak tried to _save_ the zip it just loaded[1]."

For some reason windows (and I guess the Squeak 5.1 install) had the c:\Program Files
(x86)\Squeak\... folders marked as read only and had some other security flags set that may
have denied saving other files in that folder tree.  I changed all that manually and the
Seaside install seemed to proceed okay after that.  I will play with it in a day or two.

Many thanks to all.

Lou