[squeak-dev] Installing Seaside on Squeak

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Tue Jan 10 02:46:09 UTC 2017

Hi Tobias,

>Can you get us the permissions you had on the directory, especially the package cache?
>We should investigate this silent fail (well, not so silent eventually
)

Some programs are able to somehow get windows to ask the user if it is okay to save files in
certain folders.  I haven't been able to figure out how to do this.  For that and other reasons
I went a different way but maybe you can figure out how to do this and solve the problem
without having to change the folder structure.

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.