[squeak-dev] What is the squeak equivalent of VA Smalltalk's ObjectLoader and ObjectDumper?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Jan 13 16:50:17 UTC 2017

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the help.  I went with Ma Serializer.  It looks like way more than I need but it was
easy to load and it works.

Lou