[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2017

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jan 20 10:55:27 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 8:56 PM, Ron Teitelbaum <ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Donating to Squeak is fast and easy!  Go to http://squeak.org and press
> the donate button on the upper right!
>
> Donations Are Usually Tax-Deductible!
> Software Freedom Conservancy, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization
> incorporated in New York, and donations made to it are fully tax-deductible
> to the extent permitted by law.
>
> Please consider giving a donation!  It is a great cause and a wonderful
> way to support the community!
>
> All the best,
>
> Ron Teitelbaum

Also, you may consider supporting the Software Freedom Conservancy
directly.
Until January 22nd (the day after tomorrow) your donation will count double:
https://sfconservancy.org/news/2017/jan/16/pia-match-extended/

These donations won't be earmarked for Squeak specifically, but benefit all
projects, including Squeak.

Also, I'll run again, and yay to Jecel :)

Everybody: It's fun being on the board, and not really much work, thanks to
the SFC folks who are doing the administrative stuff. So please consider
running yourself, or nudge and encourage someone you think should be on the
board.

- Bert -