[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2017

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Sun Jan 22 15:40:41 UTC 2017

Hi All,

It is the weekend so I don’t expect a lot of progress but we only have 3 candidates for 7 positions.  Please consider running for the Squeak Oversight Board or encourage people you know to run.  We have a lot of terrific people!

If you are wondering about how to get registered to vote see: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6512

Looking forward to a great year!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum