[squeak-dev] Squeak File Glitch

ReliableRobots.com reliablerobots at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 18:07:13 UTC 2017

Thanks for the ] catch, but that did not solve the problem.  The halt still
shows no contents in the file.  The reason I know it's not a file name
problem is I copied it from the File List Tool - Change Title display.

do
"Read a Bible file, reformat for beter readability and html standards."
| inPath ootPath inFIle outFile line words |
inPath := 'C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Website\Jesus Words\Matthew.html'.
ootPath := 'C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Website\Jesus Words\Matthew2.html'.
inFIle := FileStream oldFileNamed: inPath.
outFile := FileStream newFileNamed: ootPath.
self halt.
[(line := inFIle nextLine) notNil]
whileTrue:[
words := line substrings.
words size >0 ifTrue:[
outFile nextPutAll: line, '<br>'; cr; lf].
].
inFIle close.
outFile close.

Could it be you have a malware writer among the system release developers?
I'd suspect John Pfersich.  Even if it's not him, the likelihood of such a
person in an open developer community is so high I'm looking at JAVA for
reliability.