[squeak-dev] Squeak File Glitch

Jakob Reschke jakob.reschke at student.hpi.de
Sat Jul 22 22:57:18 UTC 2017

I tried it, the file reading and writing works fine here (trunk
image). When the execution hits your #halt, the FileStream buffers are
not yet filled with any data. That is why you see only placeholder box
characters at this stage. During the first #nextLine, the buffers are
filled, so after that you should be able to see your data in the
stream variables.