[squeak-dev] Livecoding everything loaded in your web browser with Caffeine

Craig Latta craig at blackpagedigital.com
Mon Jul 24 20:17:45 UTC 2017

Hi all--

     My latest blog post[1] is a mix of several interesting things. Now
you can use Caffeine to send Smalltalk messages to the JavaScript DOM
objects of any tab in your web browser, not just the one in which
Caffeine is running. It's the Chrome extension version of Caffeine's
Chrome Remote Debugging Protocol support (complementing the
WebSocket-based version I wrote about last year).

     This turns every website you can visit into "personal dynamic
media". :)

     Thanks!

-C

[1] https://tinyurl.com/y7ypeew2 (thiscontext.com)