[squeak-dev] Accounting framework?

Ken Brown kbrown at mac.com
Thu Jun 22 19:32:36 UTC 2017

Does anyone know of a basic personal accounting framework in Squeak? I just want to be able to enter all general ledger items and keep everything over the years in a database that I could search through for various specific entries not knowing the year, total up how much I spent on various accounts over several years, that sort of thing.

Probably would also want to filter and export in a form I could read into a spreadsheet or another accounting program of the accountants choice. e.g. export all 2016 items.

It occurred to me that it might be a good way to gain experience with Magma.

Thx for any tips,
Ken G. Brown