[squeak-dev] Monticello's Package Loading Strategy (Bug)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 21:30:04 UTC 2017

It's a good abstraction.  MCMagmaRepository took advantage of it since
early on, and currently used by source.squeak.org for the "browse
revisions" and "browse origin" functions of the IDE.  This wiki page
describes how to extend it to include one's own proprietary code, too.

  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6365