[squeak-dev] main menu 'object' not working

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 18:45:29 UTC 2017

It fails with an error about KedamaFloatArray not understanding #asFloat.
What was  happening is that concatenating two arrays together was failing.

There is a fix in the inbox: EToys-cbc.281.mcz

It implements #, to not send #asCollection to the argument (which was
causing the array to be enclosed in an array).  Hmm.  Crud.

It looks like this was broken because #asCollection only exists in
BrpExtensions, coming from my loading of MaBase.  It might be nice to
include it so that is survives loading this package, or it could be
discarded as not necessary, and I can push a defintion of KedamaFloatArray
back itno BrpExtensions that 'does the right thing' for KedamaFloatArray.
I'll try that in any case.

Thanks,
-cbc