[squeak-dev] [ANN] Revamping the Squeak Swiki

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed Mar 8 14:56:23 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I'm not sure who has admin rights on news.squeak.org.  I pay to use the
name yearly.  I went to go check for dead links but I'm not an admin.
Also, I saw a comment from Gregor about font size and so I went to go add a
plugin but I can't.

Could someone make me an admin for the WordPress site, or alternately add
the tool to scan for dead links, and the edit tool that would allow me to
set the font and size?

Thanks!

Ron Teitelbaum