[squeak-dev] How to shutdown Raspbian from within Squeak?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Mar 8 22:09:59 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

Thanks.  Do you remember how to load OSProcess in the first place?  And then is there a file,
like a .so files or something that I need to put somewhere?

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.