[squeak-dev] Has anyone made Morphs good for showing compass like visuals?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Mar 10 06:21:19 UTC 2017

I need to display wind speed and direction; one nice option would be a compass-like display for the direction and then perhaps stretch the needle for the speed indicator. Before I start faffing around making one I checked squeaksource, smalltalkhub (can anyone actually find anything there?) and googled around all to no effect.

So, has anyone already done this, or something similar? A faintly related indicator for air pressure that looks like a barometer would be nice too.

tim
Klingon Code Warrior:- 9) "A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code!"