[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-KLC.1318.mcz

Ken Causey klcausey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 08:25:58 UTC 2017

Thanks Nicolas.  I've continued looking into the missing removeModalWindow
issue and I suspect that it was removed in Morphic-tfel.1310 based on the
comment, but I can't find that version to actually confirm.

To continue to display my ignorance: Isn't there a mechanism for running a
'script' on installation of a mcz or something like that? I'm thinking
there must have been such a script to remove or method the actionMap for
PasteUpMorph since the modal window support was deprecated/removed.  And
somehow when I load or merge a later version I don't end up running that.

Ken

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 2:16 AM, Nicolas Cellier <