[squeak-dev] Rebuilding FunSqueak

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:11:34 UTC 2017

This means that in the code you load you have to replace the call

Preferences menuTitleColor

with what is indicated after the deprecation warning.

	^ (UserInterfaceTheme current get: #titleColor for: #MenuMorph)
ifNil: [ Color transparent]

This problem is the same in 5.1 release and 6.0alpha. Because 5.1
includes 'themes' and old code which does direct calls like

    Preferences menuTitleColor

needs to be adapted.

--Hannes