[squeak-dev] Showing off what can be done in Squeak

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Sun Mar 19 14:43:38 UTC 2017

Hello list,

I have just uploaded this page on my site:
http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/squeakmusic.html

It is an informal presentation of 23 pieces of music (amounting to a
total two hours or so), all entirely composed in Squeak these last years
(actually the most recent one is from yesterday).

I don't think there are many systems allowing this kind of productivity
out there; Squeak really shines here.

So this is a promo page for my music, and for Squeak. It would be neat
if it was linked to by, say, squeak.org. Or elsewhere.

What do you think ?

Stef