[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-ul.937.mcz

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 16:46:50 UTC 2017

Hi Levente,

    please revert the change that eliminates the argument counts from the
specialSelectors array ASAP.  The VM uses these!!  This is causing untold
damage in the VM as we speak (for example, it is related to Hernan's
crash).  The VM *must* be able to determine the argument count for a
special selector it does not inline.

--
best, Eliot