[squeak-dev] Dropping a morph gives me a funny menu

Edgar De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 11:26:15 UTC 2017

Following lead of Hannes, we found

an OrderedCollection(SimpleServiceEntry: (FileStream --- edit:) SimpleServiceEntry: (Morph --- fromFileName:) SimpleServiceEntry: (ProjectViewMorph --- openFromDirectoryAndFileName:) SimpleServiceEntry: (CornerGripMorph --- fromFileName:))

When ExternalDropHandler reduce the list of possible services.
I propose unregister Morph as provider and let ProjectViewMorph be the only class dealing with dropping Morphs in the World.