[squeak-dev] Squeak pre-probe to Psyche 2023 arrival?

Harold Kinslear harld.kinslear at gmail.com
Fri May 26 16:26:09 UTC 2017

With a new launch in 2022, "Psyche" arrives on 16 Psyche in 2026, finnding vast micro colonies on semi-autonomous agents with power, transpiration and manufacturing capacities. The race is on to [2^2^2 Psyche] value...high-thrust one way, moon bounce to mars then close-solar I think, in 2019...magnetic hibernation.

 My Lyrical dreaming,
Dress right dress.
Agency, Dominion, Possession.

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-selects-two-missions-to-explore-the-early-solar-system